致未来的小老太太

最近在看杨澜的《世界很大 幸好有你》中送给即将外出求学的儿子 ,有一段引自纪伯伦的诗 觉得写的很棒 。感觉中国式父母真的不容易,催生第一步,紧接着就是催生,先管自己的孩子, 孩子结婚之后,又是孙子孙女, 一生都在操劳  ,为自己活得时候真的好少; 随着年龄的增长,渐渐明白为人父母不易, 所以有时间多陪陪他们 带他们出去看看世界 尝尝美食 唠唠嗑 ;我们也要承担起自己应该撑起的一片天空 不管是自己还是父母 每个人都应该有自己独立空间 享受生活的权利  。同时也告诫自己,以后不要对孩子掌控欲太强,做一个开明的乐观小老太太。约约自己的朋友逛逛街喝喝茶赏赏花,不要围着家庭子女转圈圈,活出自己的一片天地。

Your children are not your children.
你的儿女,其实不是你的儿女。
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
他们是生命对于自身渴望而诞生的孩子。
They come through you but not from you,
他们借助你来到这个世界,却非因你而来,
And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
他们在你身旁,却并不属于你。
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
你可以给予他们的是你的爱,却不是你的想法,
For they have their own thoughts.
因为他们有自己的思想。
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
你可以庇护的是他们的身体,却不是他们的灵魂,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
因为他们的灵魂属于明天,属于你做梦也无法达到的明天。
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
你可以拼尽全力,变得像他们一样,却不要让他们变得和你一样,
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
因为生命不会后退,也不在过去停留。
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
你是弓,儿女是从你那里射出的箭。
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
弓箭手望着未来之路上的箭靶,
and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
他用尽力气将你拉开,使他的箭射得又快又远。
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
怀着快乐的心情,在弓箭手的手中弯曲吧,
For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.
因为他爱一路飞翔的箭,也爱无比稳定的弓。

内容版权声明:除非注明,否则皆为本站原创文章。

转载注明出处:http://lixiaoni.com/lairikeqi/11.html